In the life of any beekeeper every year comes the long-awaited moment of pumping honey. To do this, each has its own device, which someone is happy, but someone is not very. In any case, both granovsky honey extractor will be interesting for us, which we will now discuss in detail.
Medogonka of this type has a convenient design, providing the presence of manually rotating cassettes for pumping honey. They are designed for Dadan type frames. A manual drive is attached to the top or bottom of the tank, consisting of an electric motor with a belt drive. It is very convenient that the drive can be controlled using the remote. The whole structure is made of food grade stainless steel.
Cassettes inside this device are arranged traditionally. They set the frame and the process starts. The Granovsky apparatus reaches a given speed in about 15 seconds. The important point is that in the process of pumping honey cassettes move into chordial position, which allows to reduce the process by 4 times. At the final stage, smooth braking occurs.
Since granovsky's honey extractor is named after its developer, it is quite logical that it has certain features that distinguish it from other devices. In fairness, it is worth noting that there are both positive and negative differences. To stay as objective as possible, we will show both sides.
- Of course, the positive point is the small weight and compact dimensions. This allows you to easily transfer honey extractor in any part of the site. Also, it will easily fit in the car, so it will not be difficult to deliver it to a remote apiary.
- An indisputable advantage is the material from which the honey extractor is made. Stainless steel is fully compliant with sanitary standards. The design is made in such a way that there are no closed cavities, and all parts can be removed and washed.
- It should be noted high performance and capacity of the tank, which is 40 liters.
- The design of the cassettes makes it possible to keep intact even fresh honeycombs.
- Thanks to automatic control, it is enough to set the working parameters once, which allows you to start work immediately.
It is not strange, but granovsky honey extractor, which seems perfect, has its drawbacks. First of all it concerns the thickness of the metal. Because of this, the attachment of the crane becomes problematic, and may even cause deformation of the tank. This problem can be solved simply by replacing a heavy metal with a crane with a lighter plastic.
Another disadvantage is not strong enough fastening knives. With prolonged work, they are slightly weakened, which ultimately reduces productivity.
After talking with familiar beekeepers, it begs a completely logical conclusion that the Granovsky model is an order of magnitude superior to similar models. Despite the technological innovations, it is quite simple and easy to use, and this is the main criterion. The existing shortcomings fade against the background of tangible benefits, so this honey extractor has earned an impeccable reputation.
Also, many reviews note that when a factory defect or minor defects are detected, the manufacturer performs their replacement without any problems. This suggests that the developer values the positive reputation of his product and takes into account the comments of colleagues on the honey case.